Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Colour Inspiration

So I've overloaded myself with e-courses again!  I've been hunting for light with Vivienne McMaster...diving into Superhero Photo with Andrea Scher...just started the How to Paint an Owl class with Juliette Crane...and of course Picture Inspiration with Tracey Clark keeps me busy all year long.

I've job a little bit of an addiction, it seems.

I'm trying really hard not to stress myself out by trying to keep up to them all...because at the end of the day, my main goal is just to bring more creativity into my life.  To take more pictures, pick up the paint brush a little more often, get "out there" a little more.

Thought you might enjoy a few shots from my backyard...I am using these as colour inspiration for Juliette's class.  Owl painting to come... :)






2 comments:

  1. Wow, these pictures are so beautiful! I love the laughing Buddha and the pink cluster flowers that seem to fall into little pink droplets.

    What kind of camera do you have, just curious!

    Thanks for sharing this beautifully bright colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok you wanna hear a funny story? good thing I had that little photo shoot with the Buddha because I came home last night to a headless Buddha! My fiance had some friends over & they were playing Bocce Ball in the backyard ...well, unfortunately, one of the balls had a run in with the back of Buddha's head. :( They were scared to tell me...but I must have known something was going to happen as I've preserved him in pictures. :) Anyway, to answer your question, Regina, I have a Canon Rebel - and a macro lens which I am addicted to. I love getting close up to uncover the details.

    ReplyDelete