Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My postcards are in the mail!


Yes - my postcards are in the mail!  I'm so excited to be participating in the Liberate Your Art - Postcard Swap!

I will spare you the details, but let me just say that this almost turned into another one of those stories where I talk about wanting to do something...but don't actually get around to doing it.

But not this time.  I pushed through.

These days I am trying to make a conscious effort to flip the words around, turn them on their head, and write a different story.  A story with follow through.  A story that ends in completion.  A story that feels good.

And I kind of love this story of sending your love out into the world and seeing what returns.  Thanks to Kat Sloma from The KatEye View.  I hear there are about 250 people in this swap - that's a lot of organizing!

So tell me about you.  What have you been talking about doing lately?  What's stopping you from doing it?  Perhaps now is the perfect time...

1 comment:

  1. I got mine! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it :)

    I'm heading out of town in the early am, but will get yours off as soon as I get back!

    Have a great week~

    ReplyDelete